Enersize's H1 company brief can be found on the company's website enersize.com. Below is a translation of selected parts of the H1-report originally published in Swedish on August 20, 2021, with the title "Enersize offentliggör halvårsrapport 2021".
April – June 2021
- Net sales for the second quarter 2021 amounted to EUR 49,156 (35,384).
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the second quarter 2021 amounted to EUR -517,825 (-373,937).
- Profit before appropriations and taxes for the second quarter 2021 amounted to EUR -610,293 (-414,638).
- Average number of employees for the second quarter 2021 amounted to 10.0 (10.5).
January – June 2021
- Net sales for the second quarter 2021 amounted to EUR 121,905 (89,285).
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the second quarter 2021 amounted to EUR -915,141 (-705,105).
- Profit before appropriations and taxes for the second quarter 2021 amounted to EUR -1,024,870 (-758,274).
- Average number of employees for the second quarter 2021 amounted to 9.5 (8.5).
Significant events during 2021
- Enersize signs Partnership Agreement with Moroccan partner SCOPP Solutions SARLAU Capital 100.000DH.
- The company is invited by World Wide Fund for Nature to participate in their work to reduce resources used by supplier factories in India.
- Enersize signs Letter of Intent with eClouds Energy LLP in India.
- Erik Sundqvist assumes the role as CFO for Enersize.
- Enersize receives its first order from Moroccan partner SCOPP Solutions.
- Saint Gobain Sweden AB ISOVER in Billesholm orders a subscription of Compressed Air Services from Enersize.
- Live broadcast and release of the new Enersize.
- Enersize enters into an agreement regarding a credit facility of in total SEK 8.4 million with a smaller group of investors.
- Enersize agrees on extension of ongoing pilot projects with Scania Industrial Maintanance AB.
Significant events after the period
- Partnership Agreement is signed with South Korean Das Korea.
- Enersize receives order from Morocco through local partner SCOPP Solutions.
- South Korean partner Das Korea orders equipment to be used with Enersize’s Compressed Air Services.
Summary of the Group’s indicators
|Gross margin, %||63||48*||65||51*||59*|
|Operating profit (EBIT)||-517,825||-373,937||-915,141||-705,105||-1,856,189|
|EBIT margin, %||Neg.||Neg.||Neg.||Neg.||Neg.|
|Profit before appropriations and taxes||-610,293||-414,638||-1,024,870||-758,274||-2,180,835|
|Profit margin, %||Neg.||Neg.||Neg.||Neg.||Neg.|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution||-0.0026||-0.0041||-0.0044||-0.0074||-0.0094|
|Equity ratio, %||52.3||83.2||52.3||83.2||77.5|
|Balance sheet total||1,791,627||3,886,925||1,791,627||3,886,925||2,296,683|
|Cash flow from operating activities||-290,311||-121,528||-685,380||-501,002||-1,892,598|
|Average number of employees||10.0||10.5||9.5||8.5||9.0|
*To increase comparability, consulting fees have been deducted from material and services when calculating the indicator since the consultant is now a permanent employee of the company.