THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, NEW ZEELAND, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE INFORMATION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR OTHER MEASURES.
Enersize Oyj (”Enersize” or the “Company”) today publishes an information memorandum by reason of the rights issue of shares resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of Enersize on 5 November 2021, in accordance with the proposal of the Board of Directors (the "Rights Issue"). Upon full subscription in the Rights Issue, the Company will receive approximately SEK 14 million before issue costs. The Rights Issue is secured through underwriting commitments corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum issue volume. Enersize also carries out a directed share issue of approximately SEK 14 million to ten qualified investors.
Information memorandum and application form
The information memorandum for the issue is now published on Enersize’s website, https://enersize.com, and on Nordic Issuing’s website, https://nordic-issuing.se. Application form for subscription without preferential rights can be downloaded from Nordic Issuing’s website.
Briefly about the Rights Issue
- Anyone who on the record date, 9 November 2021, was registered as a shareholder in Enersize has a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the Company based on the existing shareholding in the Company.
- Shareholders receive one (1) subscription right for each (1) share held on the record date. Two (2) subscription rights entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company.
- Subscription of shares can take place from and including 12 November 2021, until and including 25 November in Sweden and 29 November in Finland.
- The subscription price is SEK 0.12 or EUR 0.012 per newly issued share. No commission is paid.
- The Company will receive approximately SEK 14 million upon full subscription of the Rights Issue.
- Trading in subscription rights is ongoing from and including 18 November 2021 until and including 22 November 2021.
- Trading in BTA will commence around 18 November 2021 until the Rights Issue is registered in the trade register.
Note that the schedule differs slightly from what was previously communicated.
A total of SEK 14 million of the Rights Issue is covered by underwriting commitments, corresponding to 100 percent of the Rights Issue’s maximum amount.
In parallel with the Rights Issue, Enersize is carrying out a directed share issue of approximately SEK 14 million pro-rata to the following qualified investors: John Fällström, Gerhard Dal, Råsunda Förvaltning AB, Modelio Equity AB, J.O. Möllerström Brothers Operation AB, Torsion Invest AB, Hajelo AB, Mikael Blihagen, Ironblock AB and Staffansgården i Trää AB. The directed share issue is carried out at the same subscription price as the Rights Issue. Through the Rights Issue and the directed share issue, the Company will receive approximately SEK 28 million before issue costs upon full subscription.
Nordic Issuing acts as the issuing agent and Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma KB and Waselius & Wist are legal advisors to the Company in connection with the Rights Issue and the directed issue.
More information, as well as material, can be found under the heading “Investors” on Enersize’s website.