· Enersize develops and sells the cloud services LEAQS and Q+ for the improvement of energy efficiency of industrial compressed air systems for the global manufacturing industry.
· Enersize has implemented radical changes in the company and has now begun an expansion with a new business model that has been confirmed by several new orders, most recently with one of Hankook's factories in China.
· Enersize's turnover in H1 2019 is greater than full-year sales of 2018. The majority of the turnover comes from the new business model.
A full half-yearly report is available in Swedish on the Enersizes website (www.enersize.com).
First half year (2019-01-01 to 2019-06-30)
- Net sales amounted to EUR 216 793 (183 932*).
- Profit before appropriations and tax amounted to EUR -961 411 (-502 819).
- Earnings per share amounted to EUR -0.027 (-0.017).
The equity/assets ratio was -7.6% (56.3)%.
* Due to renegotiations between customer and sales partner, revenues were approximately EUR 72 000 lower than reported here and earlier. Therefore, the turnover accounted for in this report for H1 2018 shall be reduced by around EUR 72 000 for the fair comparison.