Enersize publishes the interim report for the first six months 2020
Enersize Oyj ("Enersize" or the "Company") hereby submits a half-year report for the period January – June 2020. Enersize is an independent player that develops and sells the cloud services LEAQS and Q+ which together form a unique complete solution for improving the energy efficiency of compressed air systems for the global manufacturing industry. Enersize's results during H1 2020 are significantly better than during H1 2019, which is a result of a more efficient organization. Below is a summary of the half-year report. A complete half-year report is available in Swedish on Enersize's website (https://enersize.com) and as an attachment.
First half year (2020-01-01 to 2020-06-30)
- Net sales amounted to EUR 89,285 (216,793).
- Profit before appropriations and tax amounted to EUR -752,385 (-961,411).
- Earnings per share amounted to EUR -0.0074 (-0.027). The number of shares during the period amounted to 101,641,252
- The equity / assets ratio was 83.2% (-7.6)%.
Significant events in 2020
- Enersize announces that it has received an order from SCA via Momentum Industrial AB. The order pertains to leak detection and repair at SCA's paper mill in Ortviken, Sweden. Enersize will carry out the work with the help of LEAQS and the order value amounts to approximately SEK 1.1 million.
- Enersize has previously, through its Danish sales partner Granzow A/S, had Grundfos as a customer regarding leakage control. The company announces that Grundfos has ordered more advanced services for compressed air efficiency and savings, such as monitoring and surveillance, directly from Enersize. During February 2020, Grundfos ordered services corresponding to just under SEK 100,000.
- Enersize carries out a fully guaranteed issue which is subscribed for at 225%, which adds SEK 20.7 million to the company before issue costs.
For more information about Enersize, please contact:
Anders Sjögren, CEO
Phone: +46 730 76 35 30
With its proprietary patent-pending automated software, Enersize Q+ for leakage management, data collection and analysis, Enersize can provide 10-50% energy savings in industrial compressed air systems. With Enersize Enterprise, the customers can measure and monitor several factories centrally. Through the recently acquired Enersize LEAQS system, the company has access to more than 9000 leakage management projects, and the associated more than 4000 customers worldwide. The combination of the company’s software services can increase the customer’s savings in running projects, while generating direct license and project revenue. 90% of the manufacturing industry uses compressed air, which constitutes about 2% of the world's total electricity consumption. Among Enersize's existing customers are one of the world's largest manufacturers of flat screens and well-known car manufacturers and steel mills. The company is headquartered in Helsinki, have a sales offices in Gothenburg and Shanghai and a development office in Lund.
The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Growth Market under the ticker: ENERS. www.enersize.com
Mangold Fondkommission AB
Phone: +46 8 503 01 550