Enersize Oyj's Q4 company brief can be found on the company's website enersize.com. Below is a translation of selected parts of the Q4 report originally published in Swedish on March 19, 2020, with title "Enersize offentliggör bokslutskommuniké".
- Enersize announces that the company will receive approximately SEK 259,884 before issue costs through the exercise of warrants (Enersize TO2). New subscription of 564,966 shares through the use of TO2 was carried out at a subscription price of SEK 0.46 in Sweden or EUR 0.04438 in Finland.
- Enersize announces that Anders Lif will take over the role of sales and marketing manager. Anders Lif, in collaboration with the organization, has developed a strategy to adapt product packaging, pricing and partner model to Enersize's long-term goals – to build recurring revenues based on software and expertise for strategic energy optimization of industrial compressed air.
- Enersize Advanced Research AB signs a letter of intent ("LOI") with Moroccan SCOPP Solutions SARLAU ("SCOPP Solutions") where SCOPP Solutions will use Enersizes Compressed Air Services SaaS platform to provide energy optimization of industrial compressed air in the North and West African markets, initially focusing on the Moroccan market.
Main events after the period
- In January 2021, Enersize signed a Partnership Agreement with the Moroccan company SCOPP Solutions SARLAU Capital 100,000DH ("SCOPP Solutions"). SCOPP Solutions will use Enersizes Compressed Air Services, which are based on the Company's Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform, to provide energy optimization of industrial compressed air in the North and West African markets, initially focusing on the local Moroccan market.
- At the Board's meeting on March 8, 2021, it was decided to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting with a proposal to authorize the Board to issue up to 70,000,000 new shares and a proposal for an option program to certain Board members and the company's management and staff.
- In March 2020, Enersize Advanced Research AB was invited by the World Wide Fund for Nature (“WWF”) to participate in their work to reduce the resources consumed by suppliers' facilities in India. The company will present to Indian suppliers to H&M, which is a member of the Climate Savers program, at a webinar organized by WWF in March 2021.
- In March 2020, Enersize Advanced Research AB signed a letter of intent with the eClouds Energy LLP (“eClouds”) in India. Enersize and eClouds will work together to deliver Enersize's Compressed Air Services to end customers in India.