This press release shall not, directly or indirectly, be released, published or distributed in or to the United States, Australia, Japan or Canada or any other country where such action as a whole or in part is subject to legal restrictions. Further restrictions apply. Please see “Important information” at the end of the press release.
- One (1) existing share gives the right to subscribe for two (2) newly issued shares.
- When two (2) newly issued shares are subscribed, one (1) free subscription option of series 2/2019 is received.
- Issue price: SEK 0.65 per share.
- Subscription period in Sweden: October 1, 2019 – October 16, 2019.
- Subscription period in Finland: October 1, 2019 – October 18, 2019.
- Issue guarantee: Subscription commitments and issue guarantees have been received in advance, corresponding to 60 percent of the issue amount of approximately SEK 47 million.
- Notification of any allocation will be provided by sending a settlement note, which is expected to take place around October 22, 2019.
- Trading: The shares are traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
- Reporting the outcome of the new share issue is expected to take place on October 22, 2019.
Subscription for the Rights Issue
The places of drawing are:
a) In Sweden through Mangold's website www.mangold.se and
Mangold Fondkommission AB, Engelbrektsplan 2, 114 34 Stockholm
(firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +46 8-503 01 580).
b) in Finland custodian institutions and account-holding institutions.
The subscription registration in Sweden is also received by managers who have an agreement with Mangold on this.
Investors must follow the instructions issued by the trustees and Mangold Fondkommission AB.
Information to Finnish shareholders
To be able to trade shares or warrants on Nasdaq First North Growth Market, a Finnish shareholder will need to transfer their shares to Euroclear Sweden AB's securities system. If a Finnish investor acquires shares through trading on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market, such shareholders will need to transfer their shares to Euroclear Finland's system in order to be registered as the owner of the share register administered by Euroclear Finland.
Such cross-border settlement is associated with additional costs and lead times. The Accounting Institute will be charged a transfer fee by Euroclear Sweden and Euroclear Finland and the fee and other costs charged by the banks involved are likely to be levied on the shareholder.
Mangold Fondkommission AB is financial adviser to Enersize in connection with the rights issue. The law firm Smartius Oy and Eversheds Sutherland Advokatbyrå AB are legal advisors to the company.